Guests can save up to 30% with P&O Cruises Black Friday offers
November 22, 2022
Guests can save up to 30% with P&O Cruises Black Friday offers
P&O Cruises is offering Black Friday discounts of up to 30% on selected holidays when guests make a new Early Saver booking by November 29, 2022.
Available on inside cabins for selected departures between March 3, 2023 and November 23, 2023, holidays include cruises to Northern Europe, the Canary Islands, Italy, Spain and Portugal, as well as the Norwegian fjords.
In addition to the Black Friday offer, holidays with P&O Cruises provide unbeatable value for money with accommodation, travel to numerous must-see destinations, full board meals, world-class entertainment, afternoon tea and complimentary children’s clubs all included in the price.
Shore experiences and drinks packages can be purchased on board in sterling to avoid currency-exchange fluctuations. Guests can also spread the cost of their holiday with monthly payments, at no extra cost, when booking directly with P&O Cruises.
Example itineraries available to book include:
Northern Europe, 7 nights from £449pp
7-night cruise on Iona (G308) for £449 per person for an inside cabin. Departing April 1, 2023, the price includes kids’ clubs, full board meals and entertainment. Departing from and returning to Southampton ports of call are Hamburg, Rotterdam (overnight in port and tours to Amsterdam) and Zeebrugge.
Canary Islands fly cruise, 7 nights from £499pp
7-night fly cruise on Azura (A309) for £499 per person for an inside cabin. Departing March 3, 2023, the price includes flights, full board meals and entertainment. Departing and returning to Tenerife ports of call are Madeira, La Palma and Fuerteventura.
Mediterranean fly cruise, 7 nights from £499pp
7-night fly cruise on Azura (A313B) for £499 per person for an inside cabin. Departing April 20, 2023, the price includes flights, full board meals and entertainment. Departing and returning to Valletta, Malta ports of call are Ajaccio, Livorno, Rome (from Civitavecchia) and Naples.
Norwegian fjords, 7 nights from £549pp
7-night cruise on Britannia (B313) for £549 per person for an inside cabin. Departing May 26, 2023, the price includes kids’ clubs, full board meals and entertainment. Departing from and returning to Southampton ports of call are Stavanger, Nordfjordeid, Flam and Haugesund.
Western Europe, 10 nights from £599pp
10-night cruise on Ventura (N326) for £599 per person for an inside cabin. Departing September 9, 2023, the price includes kids’ clubs, full board meals and entertainment. Departing from and returning to Southampton ports of call are Santander, Vigo, Lisbon, Porto (from Leixoes) and Cherbourg.
Scandinavia and Baltic Sea, 14 nights from £749pp
14-night cruise on Britannia (B312) for £749 per person for an inside cabin. Departing May 12, 2023, the price includes kids’ clubs, full board meals and entertainment. Departing from and returning to Southampton ports of call are Skagen (Denmark), Kiel (Germany), Helsinki (Finland), Tallinn (Estonia), Stockholm (Sweden) and Copenhagen (Denmark).
For images visit here. For more information or to book call P&O Cruises on 0344 338 8003, visit www.pocruises.com or contact a travel agent.
- Discount of up to 30% is applicable on the lowest grade of Inside cabin available on selected departures between March 3, 2023 and November 23, 2023 when making a new Early Saver booking by November 29, 2022. Applicable to the first two guests in a cabin only.
Included in the cost of a P&O Cruises holiday:
- Travel - Fly-cruise holidays include flights from/to UK airports where P&O Cruises representatives will be on hand to help guests through the terminal. Coach transfers between the airport and the ship are included in the cost of the holiday. Where a shuttle bus is needed to exit the port, that is included in the holiday price.
- Food - Breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily afternoon tea is all included in the cost of a P&O Cruises holiday. Every holiday also includes a five-course Celebration Night Dinner designed by Food Hero Marco Pierre White.
- Accommodation – Comfortable, contemporary cabins are included, such as the new conservatory mini suites on Iona and Arvia which include an additional lounging area with floor-to-ceiling glass (and an external door) between the main cabin area and balcony so that guests can sit back and relax inside or out in comfort with incredible sea views.
- Children’s clubs - Run by a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, complimentary children’s clubs are available across the fleet and offer a perfect environment for younger travellers to enjoy every activity from soft play, imaginative spaces and high-energy activities plus gaming, DJ equipment and arts and crafts. Night nurseries are also available at no extra charge.
- World class entertainment is available across the fleet. P&O Cruises new ship Arvia brings exclusive new stage show, Greatest Days – The Official Take That Musical to life by an amazing cast from the Headliners Theatre Company.
- Ocean Studios - a multiplex cinema offering the latest blockbuster releases and family favourites in a plush setting.
- The 710 Club on Iona and Arvia - a sophisticated bar crafted to Music Director Gary
Barlow’s creative vision. Atmospheric and low-lit, The 710 Club offers live music and stylish cocktails.
- International entertainment company, Creativiva offers fantastic shows in the SkyDome and Grand Atrium on Arvia and Iona. From acrobatics, aerial acts, physical theatre, dance, music, flamboyant costumes and impressive sets, the Grand Atrium and SkyDome provide a spectacular backdrop to these stunning shows.
- P&O Cruises has partnered with Aardman to offer children a range of Wallace & Gromit and Shaun the Sheep themed activities on board - including a themed dance class, craft workshop or Wallace & Gromit’s brand-new show, All Hands on Deck!
- The Club House - hosts guest speakers and live music and offers family entertainment and game shows. Night owls can party on with DJ nights, comedians and great music from resident band, Pulse.
- Quizzes, talks, demonstrations, and classes by all fields of experts run throughout the day from family game shows, dance classes or cookery demonstrations.
- On board activities
- Swimming pools – each ship has a range of pools including luxury whirlpool spas, splash
- zones, infinity pools, swim up bars and pools covered by retractable roofs.
- The new Altitude activity zone on Arvia will feature activities for guests of all ages, from minigolf, an aqua zone at Splash Valley and P&O Cruises first ever high-ropes experience.
- Altitude Minigolf on Arvia will be the new, tropical island-themed minigolf open all day and illuminated at night.
- Saunas and steam rooms – on some ships, the sauna and steam rooms are included in the cost of the holiday.
- Gym – state of the art gyms are included with technogym machines, bikes, treadmills, cross trainers, steppers, as well as weights and a number of free fitness classes.
- On the sports deck guests can choose from football, basketball, archery, short tennis, table tennis and golf nets.
About P&O Cruises
P&O Cruises is Britain’s favourite cruise line, welcoming guests to experience holidays with a blend of discovery, choice, relaxation and exceptional service catered towards British tastes. The fleet of seven ships each have their own appeal from family friendly or exclusively for adults.
With over 200 destinations worldwide, P&O Cruises Itineraries are carefully curated to inspire discovery, and are varied to suit newcomers and experienced guests alike. With a wide choice of holidays from two days to three months there is something for everyone.
Iona joined the P&O Cruises fleet in May 2021 as the next generation of ship. Iona, the first British cruise ship to be powered by liquefied natural gas, sets a new standard for cruise travel featuring enhancements to already successful brand signature venues from across P&O Cruises existing fleet, as well as many new “firsts” such as the first gin distillery at sea and The 710 Club, with music director Gary Barlow.
Sister ship to Iona, Arvia will join the P&O Cruises fleet in December 2022 as its second LNG-powered, Excel-class ship offering a Caribbean maiden season of fly-cruise holidays from homeport Barbados.
Arvia, meaning “from the seashore,” is an innovative and future-focused ship and the latest evolution in the P&O Cruises experience, embodying the newest trends in travel, dining and entertainment to offer varied and contemporary holidays. The ship boasts a unique SkyDome with a retractable glass roof and 16 guest decks, and will feature the first Altitude Skywalk high ropes experience, the tropical-themed Altitude Minigolf, the Altitude Splash Valley aquazone, an outdoor Sports Arena, swim-up bar and infinity pool. It will also offer guests several new dining options such as Green & Co feat. Mizuhana, Ocean Studios cinema, extensive shopping, and the Oasis Spa and Health Club.
The company is part of Carnival Corporation & PLC (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE:CUK).
For further press information please contact:
Michele Andjel, email@example.com 07730 732 072
Jenny Michalczuk, firstname.lastname@example.org 07881 315 402
Jenny Hadley, email@example.com 07825 120 088