SEATTLE, September 10, 2019 – Seabourn, the world’s finest ultra-luxury travel experience, has unveiled the Set Sail Event, offering exceptional savings, benefits and an array of value-added amenities for luxury travelers seeking to explore destinations around the globe in ultra-luxury style aboard the line’s award-winning fleet of intimate all-suite ships.
The Set Sail Event begins September 9 and will run through November 20, 2019, for select voyages departing in 2019 and 2020. The event boasts significant benefits for guests to experience the world, diverse cultures, and natural wonders while sailing with the award winning fleet of ultra-luxury Seabourn resorts at sea. The event offers may include* the following and vary by voyage:
· Veranda for Ocean View Suite upgrade
· Up to Three Category Veranda Suite upgrades
· Up to $500USD shipboard credit per suite
· Up to $1,000USD air credit per person
· 300-minute Internet package per person
· Up to 15% savings on select Combination Cruises
· Book a Penthouse or Premium Suite and receive $1,000 USD shipboard credit per suite and an Unlimited Internet Package per suite
*Terms and Conditions apply. Offer is valid on select 2019 & 2020 sailings. Check the Seabourn website for full details.
“For guests who are looking to book a vacation over the holidays or thinking about planning their ideal 2020 voyage, our Set Sail Event offers incredible values and benefits to help travelers plan their next holiday,” said Chris Austin, Seabourn’s senior vice president of Global Marketing & Sales. “Our five beautiful ultra-luxury ships sail to hundreds of destinations on all seven continents, and we encourage guests to take advantage of these special offers and join us for travel experiences they’ll never forget.”
Seabourn’s Set Sail Event applies to select worldwide itineraries with destinations in the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, Antarctica and Patagonia, Alaska, Australia and New Zealand, transatlantic crossings, Arabia & India, Asia, Canada & New England, the Caribbean, Panama Canal, South America, and more. Visit Seabourn’s website for a complete listing of voyages, savings and amenities.
Seabourn represents the pinnacle of ultra-luxury travel with intimate ships offering key elements that set the line apart: spacious, thoughtfully appointed suites, many with verandas and all oceanfront; superb dining in a choice of venues; complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times; award-winning service and a relaxed, sociable atmosphere that makes guests feel at home on board. The ships travel the globe to many of the world’s most desirable destinations including marquee cities, more than 170 UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and lesser-known ports and hideaways in a total of more than 400 locations.
Regular guests of Seabourn will continue to find a number of innovative offerings and programs, including partnerships with a select group of companies and individuals whose dedication to superior quality, exceptional service and consistent customer satisfaction matches Seabourn.
Such programs include ‘An Evening with Tim Rice’, the new evening entertainment experience created exclusively for the line in association with Belinda King Creative Productions; ‘Shopping with the Chef’ excursions in select ports, with an expert Seabourn chef as guide to learn about regional markets and see how the freshest ingredients are selected; ‘Seabourn Conversations’ with special guest speaker including knowledgeable historians, naturalists, marine biologists, destination experts and more; Spa and Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, offering guests a holistic spa and wellness experience that integrates physical, social, environmental and spiritual well-being; and The Grill by Thomas Keller, reminiscent of the classic American restaurant from the 50’s and 60’s. Exclusive to Seabourn, The Grill is a unique culinary concept for Chef Keller, focusing on updated versions of iconic dishes. Guests will be treated to table-side preparations of Caesar salad and ice cream sundaes, as well as a range of other favorites like premium steaks, whole roasted chicken, and Lobster Thermidor, presented à la carte.
Air credits and other promotional amenities are available on select voyages and subject to availability. Certain other restrictions apply. For more details about the award-winning Seabourn fleet, or to explore the worldwide selection of Seabourn cruising options, contact a professional travel advisor, call Seabourn at 1-800-929-9391 or visit www.seabourn.com.
Seabourn currently operates a fleet of five modern ultra-luxury ships and is a proud member of World's Leading Cruise Lines. The exclusive alliance also includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, AIDA, P&O Cruises UK, and P&O Cruises Australia. Seabourn is a brand of Carnival Corporation and plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL and NYSE: CUK). Seabourn is the official cruise partner of UNESCO World Heritage under a multi-year agreement to help promote sustainable tourism at World Heritage sites around the world.
Find Seabourn on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest.
Notes to Editors:
Seabourn is consistently ranked among the world's top travel choices by professional critics and the discerning readers of prestigious travel publications such as Departures, Travel + Leisure and Condé Nast Traveler. Its stylish, distinctive expedition cruising vacations are known for:
· Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
· Intuitive, personalized service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
· Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
· All ocean front suites, luxuriously appointed
· Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
· Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
· Tipping is neither required, nor expected
· Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
· World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
· All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
· Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
· Ventures by Seabourn, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend destination experiences in select destinations.
· Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
· Spa & Wellness by Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
· An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice, produced exclusively by Belinda King Creative Productions.
· Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability