Sip and Sail with Two Specially Themed Pacific Coast Wine & Food Experience Cruises Onboard Discovery Princess & Sapphire Princess
Renowned Wagner and Jackson Families to Showcase Award-Winning Portfolio of
These six- and seven-day voyages bring together two celebrated family wineries, including the Wagner Family of Wine, which includes
On sale now, guests will have the opportunity to explore the Pacific Wine Country visiting
The two upcoming Pacific Coast Wine & Food Experience themed cruises include:
- Wagner Family of Wine onboard Discovery Princess,
October 1-7, 2023, sailing from Vancouverto Los Angeleswith stops in Victoria, B.C.and an overnight in San Francisco, highlighted by a special excursion to Caymus Suisun Wineryin American Canyonwith sailings starting as low as $319per person. Additional activities include:
- Wine Discovery – The History of Caymus and Wagner Family Wines, with an introduction of wine terms, wine regions and tasting techniques.
- Caymus Winemaker Dinner – Learn the art of food and wine pairing from the Wagner Family Wine experts. Five carefully selected wines have been chosen to pair with different courses to enhance the flavors of the meal (cover charge applies).
- Nautical Wine Tasting – Thoughtfully paired culinary delights paired with Sea Sun Chardonnay, Sea
Sun Pinot Noir, Red Schooner 'Voyage' Malbec and Red Schooner 'Transit' Grenache, Syrah, Mourvedre blend (cover charge applies).
- Jackson Family of Wine onboard Sapphire Princess,
October 8-15, 2023, from Vancouverto Los Angeles, with day-long stops at four popular coastal destinations, including Victoria, Astoria, San Franciscoand San Diego. Guests will enjoy specially selected wine pairings that celebrate the cuisine of the region with sailings starting as low as $349per person. Other themed activities include:
- Wine Discovery – The History of
Jackson Family Wines, with an introduction of wine terms, wine regions and tasting techniques. Jackson Family Winesdinner – A five course meal uniquely paired with five pinnacle wines from the winery paired to complement each course (cover charge applies).
- Winery Tours from
San Francisco(excursions to be booked onboard).
- Chardonnay Comparative Tasting – Discover the subtle nuances, aromas, and flavor profiles that set apart the chardonnays from four regions including Kendall-Jackson 'Special Select,'
Hartford, Brewer-Clifton and Diatom Unoaked (cover charge applies).
- Explore Oregon – Learn about the wine region and taste three local wines, including Gran Moraine Chardonnay, Siduri Pinot Noir and Gran Moraine Yamhill-Carlton Pinot Noir (cover charge applies).
- Food and Wine Pairing Event – Embark on a journey where the rich flavors of Oregon's world-renowned wines are perfectly paired with a selection of bites.
- Old World/New World Comparative Tasting – Celebrate the tradition and terroir-driven character of old-world wines in comparison to the bold flavors of the new world (cover charge applies)
- VIP Winemaker Dinner – Hosted by Kendell-Jackson's head winemaker
Randy Ullom, and master sommelier Michael Jordan(cover charge applies, not included in package price).
- Wine Discovery – The History of
Guests can purchase an experience package onboard for
"Enhancing our Pacific Coastal cruises with these two specially-themed cruises offer our guests an engaging experience while we're visiting these top wine regions," said
More details about these two Pacific Coast Wine & Food Experience cruises can be found here.
Earlier this year, Princess unveiled the exclusive Caymus Vineyards Winemaker Dinner. Available across the fleet for
Furthermore, the cruise line was recently distinguished by
Additional information about
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sip-and-sail-with-two-specially-themed-pacific-coast-wine--food-experience-cruises-onboard-discovery-princess--sapphire-princess-301932508.html
CONTACTS: Negin Kamali, +1 661-753-1539, email@example.com; Briana Latter, +1 661-753-1538, firstname.lastname@example.org; Newsroom: Additional media information is available at princess.com/news (https://www.princess.com/news/)